About Jazz House Kids
• 875: Annual teaching hours in classrooms in New Jersey
• 650: Annual hours teaching at the “Jazz House”
• 350: Number of students worked with every month
• 45: Number of professional jazz artists on our faculty
• 38: Number of Grammy Awards won by visiting guest artists
• 100+: Number of students who attend our annual
Summer Jazz Workshop and perform in the
Montclair Jazz Festival
• $0 Cost of admission to our star-studded Montclair Jazz Festival
Jazz House Kids is a community-based arts organization in New Jersey with a mission to provide year-round musical, educational and cultural programs to students, adults, and families from diverse backgrounds.
Internationally renowned jazz performers teach alongside our professional staff, offering students in grades K-12 a wide range of creative programming that develops musical potential, enhances leadership skills and strengthens academic performance.
The "Jazz House" provides the framework for students to cultivate the talent, discipline, skills and principles they need to play, sing, and appreciate America's original musical art form. Through music, mentoring, education and apprenticeship, Jazz House Kids cultivates tomorrow's global citizens so they may build vibrant communities where they live.